YIELD: 48 SERVINGS
96 marble rye slices
as needed, honey mustard sauce
8 lbs. cooked sliced smoked turkey
4 lbs. provolone cheese
as needed, margarine, melted
1. Assemble single slices of bread on tray pan.
2. Spread with thin layer of honey mustard sauce.
3. Add 2 oz. thinly sliced turkey to each piece of bread.
4. Cover the sliced turkey on each piece of bread with 1 slice provolone cheese.
5. Top with other slices of bread.
6. Brush bread with melted margarine and grill in tilt top. Hot hold for serving.
Recipe: Nancy Stewart, RD, Manager of Nutrition Services, Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Morris, IL