Here are some of the new and traditional menu items concessionaire Aramark is rolling out for hungry Boston Red Sox fans at the World Series.
With the World Series coming back to Boston for a Game Six on Wednesday, October 30 and a possible Game Seven on Thursday, October 31, Aramark, the exclusive food and beverage provider at the team's Fenway Park home field, is fielding its own championship roster to hungry fans. The company's Senior Executive Chef Ron Abell and his culinary team went back to the basics when creating the featured menu for the Fall Classic.
Highlights include Fenway Park favorites and signature New England flavors like the famous Fenway Handmade Lobster Roll, Clam Chowder and the beloved Fenway Frank.
“Red Sox fans are as hungry for their favorite Fenway Park foods as they are for an eighth World Championship,” Abell says. “We’re eager to showcase Fenway Park’s world-class menu and deliver a memorable dining experience for fans attending this year’s World Series.”
New and expanded items for the World Series include:
• Hot Pastrami Sandwich with Swiss cheese and spicy mustard on marble rye;
• Hot Italian Beef in Au Jus with fresh mozzarella and banana peppers
• at Yawkey Way Fish Shack featuring Legal Sea Foods: freshly battered fish and chips, freshly battered and fried fish sandwich and fried whole belly clams.
Meanwhile, Lobster Roll and New England Clam Chowder will be served throughout the ballpark for the World Series
In addition to the new items and ballpark classics, several local favorites will also be featured on the menu, including Papa Gino’s Pizza, Dunkin’ Donuts, Legal Sea Foods and Tasty Burger.
During each game of the Fall Classic played at Fenway Park, hungry Red Sox fans are expected to eat 15,000 Fenway Franks, 3,000 Cups of Clam Chowder, 500 Lobster Rolls and 400 lbs. of shrimp
In the premium EMC Club and State Street Pavilion dining venues, World Series menus feature New England seafood, grass fed beef and locally-sourced vegetables and produce.
The EMC Club features...
• a Surf And Turf with a 10 oz. Local Grass Fed Filet and 2 lb. Maine Lobster Tail with Sweet Potato Tater Tots, Braised Chard, Hollandaise Sauce
• Lobster and Corn Chowder using Ward’s Corn, Maine Lobster Meat, Bacon
• Seared Maine Crab Cake using Crispy White Corn Cake, Basil Aioli, Upland Cress
• Seared Maine Pork Chop with Local Apple, Farro Pilaf, Bacon Brussels Sprouts, Pecan
• Braised Grass Fed Short Rib with Turnip and Potato Puree, Roasted Carrots, Cippolini Onions, Gremolata
The State Street Pavilion will menu...
• Slow Roasted Pork Belly with Maple Balsamic Glaze, Local Apple Butter, Crisp Apple Salad
• Ahi Tartine, Fennel Dusted Yellowfin, Crisp Radish, Egg, Herb Salad, garlic Aioli, Toasted Ficelle
• Slow Roasted Turkey with Pecan & Herb Bread Pudding, Cape Cod Cranberry Compote
• Rhode Island Calamari with Garlic Butter, Pickled Peppers, Fresh Parsley
• Raw Bar with Pat’s Clams, Peel and Eat Shrimp, Wellfleet Oysters, Cocktail Sauce, Lemons, Horseradish, Mignonette
Additional information about Aramark at Major League Baseball ballparks is available at www.ballparkfoods.com.