- The 2007 winners of IFMAs Silver Plate Awards have been selected by the Silver Plate Jury...
- The former head of purchasing and foodservice director for the Archdiocese of New York have pleaded guilty to participating in a $2 million kickback scheme
- Maine has reportedly become the first state to adopt a meat purchasing policy that will give preference to products from animals that have not been given antibiotics for nontherapeutic purposes
- Waterbury (CT) Hospital has filed a federal class-action lawsuit against US Foodservice, the nation's second-largest food distributor, alleging it overcharged the hospital and other clients
- Baylor College of Medicine has engaged the Lubys, Inc., cafeteria chain operator in a multi-year agreement to provide culinary services for its Texas Medical Center campus in Houston