YIELD: 50 SERVINGS
25 each Presheet 7" pizza dough
10 lbs., 4 oz. chicken breast, grilled, diced 1/2"
3 qts. Alfredo sauce
12 oz. Parmesan cheese, grated
12 oz. cooked bacon pieces
- Preheat conventional oven to 350° F. Combine chicken, Alfredo sauce, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Mix thoroughly.
- Cut each pizza dough in half. Stretch and shape each dough half into a 9 x 5" oval.
- For one serving: Layer the following lengthwise across one piece of dough: 1 6-oz spoodle chicken and sauce mixture.
- Bring long sides of dough up and over filling. Pinch dough edges together to form a top center seam.
- Place 3" apart on parchment lined full sheet pan(s).
- Bake 10 minutes;
Recipe from Leanne Scott-Brown, Aramark communications specialist.