YIELD: 1 sheet pan, 48 servings
21 2/3 cups Fudge brownie mix
8 cups Heath Toffee Bits, medium grind, divided
1 cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (4000 ct)
- Heat conventional oven to 350°F. Grease bottom of baking pan.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package for fudge-like brownies.
- Spread half of brownie batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle half of HEATH® Toffee Bits over batter. Carefully spread remaining batter over HEATH® Toffee Bits.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle remaining HEATH® Toffee Bits and HERSHEY®'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips over top of brownies. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Recipe submitted by Jay Marshall, executive chef, San Jose State University.
Photo: Hershey's Foodservice