YIELD: 12 servings
1 Tbsps. corn oil
2 cups fresh red, green and orange bell peppers, small dice
¼ cup whole kernel yellow corn, frozen
¾ cup black beans, drained
½ cup fresh red onion, small dice
2 Tbsps. Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, commercially prepared, pureed
6 cups country-style cream gravy, commercially prepared, warm
12 cups Uncle Ben's Infused Rice Cheese Flavor, cooked, hot
12 country breaded chicken breast fillets, deep-fried
- Heat oil in non-stick sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers, corn, beans and onions. Pan-sear for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add chiles to gravy and whisk to blend. Keep warm.
- For each portion: Spoon 1 cup rice on center of plate and scatter ¼ cup vegetable blend evenly over rice.
- Arrange 1 chicken fillet to side of rice and top with ½ cup gravy.
Recipe from MARS Foodservices