YIELD: 6 servings
1 lb. Mascarpone cheese
1½ oz. pasteurized egg yolk product (equivalent of 3 egg yolks)
⅔ cup sugar
½ cup hazelnut liqueur 6 oz. pasteurized egg white product (equivalent of 5 egg whites)
1 cup chopped, toasted hazelnuts mint sprigs, for garnish
1. In a large bowl, beat cheese, egg yolk product, sugar and liqueur until light and airy.
2. In another bowl, whip egg white product until stiff. Gently fold egg whites into cheese mixture.
3. Pour into individual ramekins or stemmed glasses. Sprinkle with hazelnuts. Refrigerate several hours. Garnish with fresh mint sprigs.
Recipe and photo by Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.
- Ball State's Homemade Granola
- Summer Berry Fiore di Latte
- White Chocolate Bread Pudding with Mocha Crme Anglaise
- Crunchy Hazelnut Granola Parfait
- Nectarine and Blackberry Crips with Crme Fraiche
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- Kiwi Fruit & Cheese Pie, Hazelnut Crust, Shaved Ice
- Sweet as the Sun Smoothies
- Blueberry Basmati Rice Pudding with Blueberry Cassis Sorbet
- Hazelnut Gelato
- Strawberry Yogurt Cones
- Lime Habanero Cheesecake
- Harlequin Mousse