Ingredients & Directions
5247 Ginger Teriyaki Breast Strips
Flat bread (par-baked)
Kung Pao sauce
Pepper Jack cheese
Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
Fire roasted bell peppers and onions
Green onion (chopped)
Carrot (cut julienne)
Baby Bella mushrooms (sliced)
Baby mixed greens
Wonton or egg roll wrap (fried into a cup)
- Brush flatbread with olive oil. Follow with 2 Tbsp. Kung Pao sauce.
- Top with the slices of pepper jack cheese, chicken , mushrooms and the fire roasted pepper and onion blend.
- Fire the flatbread in a 450 degree oven until golden brown and crispy.
- In a small bowl toss together the mixed greens, carrot, cilantro, snow pea, green onion and remaining Kung Pao sauce.
- Finish by placing salad greens in won ton cup and setting atop the cooked flatbread. Finish with the shredded Jack cheese.