Ingredients & Directions
FPI Pan-Sear Roasted Garlic & Herb Tilapia Fillets
Spears fresh asparagus
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place the risotto rice on a hot pan with olive oil, sauté five minutes.
- Heat the chicken broth.
- Add one cup of hot broth at a time in four-minute intervals, stirring constantly. When all the broth is incorporated into the rice, add the cheese, stir and hot-hold.
- On a hot griddle, cook the Tilapia fillets on both sides for four minutes each.
- Peel the asparagus and steam for three and a half minutes. Grate the zest off the lemons and juice them.
- In a blender mix the parsley, olive oil and lemon juice-zest until smooth.
- Place four warm spears of asparagus in the center of each warm plate. Mold a ½ cup of risotto over the asparagus. Top with a filet of Pan-Sear Tilapia. Drizzle with a teaspoon or two of lemon oil.