YIELD: 12 Servings
1 Tbsp. + 14 oz. butter
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
3-4 drops cinnamon oil
1/3 cup butterscotch schnapps
1/3 cup Kahlua
12 oz. semi-sweet chocolate
white chocolate, as needed
whipped cream, as needed
chocolate decorations, as needed
fresh berries, as needed
caramel sauce, as needed
- Butter and foil wrap 3-inch metal rings.
- Bring to a boil the butter, sugar, oil, schnapps, and Kahlua. Pour over chocolate to melt.
- Allow to cool slightly, then add eggs all at once and mix well. Do not whip or foam will develop.
- Fill rings 3/4 full. Bake in 300°F oven for 25-30 minutes. Edges will bubble.Cool overnight, then unmold.
- Spray with white chocolate and decorate with rosette of whipped cream and a chocolate decoration. Plate with caramel sauce of choice and fresh berries.
Recipe by Gerry Fortin, Executive Pastry Chef, The College of William & Mary