Ingredients & Directions
4 (6 to 8 oz.)
Butter or olive oil
Unsweetened apple juice
Mixed dried fruit bits or chopped dried apricots
Clear Springs® Pecan Crusted Trout, thawed
Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender, about 6 minutes.
- Add fruit bits, apple juice, cayenne pepper and cinnamon; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until liquid is absorbed.
- Place trout on a foil-lined or greased shallow baking sheet.
- Bake 12 minutes or until trout is cooked through (145°F internal temperature).
- Serve chutney mixture over trout; top with parsley if desired.