YIELD: 12 Servings; Serving size: 1 Filet
2 Tbsps. canola oil
1 tbsp. paprika powder
1 tsp. chopped cilantro
½ tsp. kosher salt
12 each tilapia filet 3-5 oz.
12 servings of prepared Mango Sweet Chili Sauce
1. In a small mixing bowl combine the oil, paprika powder and chopped cilantro.
2. Pre heat oven to 350°F.Line a sheet pan with parchment paper
3. Fold over the tilapia filet and brush with oil mixture, season fish filet with salt and pepper.
4. Place on sheet pan and bake for about 8 min. or until fully cooked.
5. Remove from oven and top each filet with 3 tbsp. of the Mango Sweet Chili sauce.
*Fish filet can be served over fried rice, fry vegetables etc. or a shown in the image with spicy green beans and jasmine rice topped with chopped cilantro.
Photo and recipe: Morrison Management