The 2010 class of IFMA Silver Plate Award winners includes five representatives of onsite dining segments. They are…
• Tony Almeida, director of food & nutrition services at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital (healthcare)
• Tim Dietzler, director of dining services at Villanova University (college/university)
• Joanne Kinsey, director of nutrition services for the Chesapeake (VA) Public Schools (K-12)
• Laura Lozano, facilities manager for global dining at Dell, Inc. (B&I)
• Maj. Robert James Beach, director of food services for the Orleans (LA) Parish Sherrif’s Office (specialty foodservices).
The onsite category winners will join the four commercial foodservice category winners to receive their awards at the annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards Celebration during the NRA Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Show in Chicago on May 24, where one of the Silver Plate winners will be named winner of the 2010 IFMA Gold Plate Award.