A highly contagious norovirus was responsible for sickening more than 170 Georgetown University students recently, reports the Washington Post. Most of the students were treated and released. Early reports focused on the campus dining hall, which was closed temporarily, but investigators have yet to issue a final conclusion on the source of the infection. Georgetown’s campus dining is managed by Aramark.
Register to view this Article
Registering for Premium Content on Food Management will give youINSTANTaccess to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’sFREE, easy and quick.