The Women’s Foodservice Forum (WFF) announced the recipients of their annual awards honoring outstanding performance and achievement in the foodservice industry at the 2010 WFF Annual Leadership Development Conference, in Las Vegas. They included…
• WFF SOAR Award to Kraft Foods;
• WFF Entrepreneur Award to Sarah Palisi Chapin, CEO of Hail Merry Snack Foods;
• WFF Trailblazer Award to Mindy Rich, vice chairman of Rich Products Corp.;
• WFF Leadership Award to Joyce Mazero, partner and leader of the Haynes and Boone Restaurant and Retail Industries;
• WFF Volunteer of the Year Award to Cindy Novak, president of the Communication Leadership Network;
• WFF Outstanding Board Service Award to Doug Barber, executive vice president/COO of the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store.
“These members and organizations embody the spirit of the WFF,” said Mary O'Broin, WFF chair. “The awards recognize their accomplishments, contributions and continued support of elevating women leaders.”