The Broward County (FL) School District has removed all milk from its school cafeterias Friday after a dozen students at one elementary school fell ill with stomach aches, reports the Orlando Sentinel. The milk, supplied by McArthur Dairy, had apparently been exposed to fumes coming from an epoxy floor sealant being applied at the company's processing facilty. The exposure gave the milk an off taste but school officials said that it posed no health hazard.
Register to view this Article
Why Register for FREE?
Registering for Premium Content on Food Management will give you INSTANT access to invaluable articles and media content that industry professionals rely on. You will have access to our special reports, feature articles, and industry analysis. It’s FREE, easy and quick.