Monopoly Night: Create a real-life Monopoly ambiance by turning stations into several distinct "stops" that mimicked the board game's various properties.
- Decorate the Marvin Gardens area with pillars, floral arrangements, and cascading ivy,
- for Tennessee Avenue feature an Elvis impersonator;
- hang Asian lanterns on Oriental Avenue,
- and a poker tournament at Atlantic Avenue.
Monopolize your Stations for a day: Rename stations as more popular Monopoly properties.
- Serve corresponding foods: on Boardwalk serve fries, hamburgers, milkshakes, and saltwater taffy;
- on Mediterranean Ave serve olives, fish, and antipasto platters;
- on Oriental Ave fire up the wok and serve made-to-order stir fry;
- on Vermont serve New England foods like clam chowder and lobster rolls.
Monopoly Month: Give customers two monopoly stickers with each purchase that correspond to a property on the Monopoly board. Redeem full sets for prizes.
$$$: Print out all the Monopoly money you want at Hasbro's website: www.hasbro.com/monopoly