Yield: 1 pie, 8 slices
24 oz. pizza dough ball
6 oz. fresh tomato pizza sauce
2 medium seasoned and grilled Portabella mushroom caps
6 oz. Shiitake mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
6 oz. Crimini mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
6 oz. oyster mushrooms, seasoned and sautèed in garlic
10 ozs. crumbled goat cheese Drizzle white truffle oil
- Stretch dough to 18 to 20 in.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly.
- Drain all mushrooms well and distribute evenly.
- Top with crumbled Goat Cheese.
- Cook in brick oven at 575° until desired crispness is obtained.
- Drizzle truffle oil to finish.
Recipes courtesy of Stan Pasterczyk, executive chef/manager, Prudential Financial and Eurest Dining