- Compass Group PLC will sell off its Selecta vending-machine unit and reduce the number of countries in which it operates from more than 90 to around 60 to 65 over the next 12 months.
- Stanford University has named Eric Montell acting executive director of its dining operation while it searches for a permanent director to replace Rafi Taherian
- The Wayne County Airport Authority has selected Delaware Norths Travel Hospitality Services subsidiary to expand the food and retail options at the Detroit Metropolitan Airports new North Terminal
- College dining services provider Gourment Services, Inc., is finalizing a deal to take on the lease of the St. James Hotel in downtown Selma, AL
- Southwest Florida International Airport in Fort Myers plans to upgrade its new passenger terminal with a series of national brand concepts