YIELD: 12 servings
36 wonton skins (3 1⁄2-in. squares)
1 cup creme fraiche
1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro. chopped
2 1⁄4 lbs. Napa cabbage, shredded
1 3⁄4 lbs. smoked salmon slices, cut
in 1-in. pieces
1 cup red onion, diced
1 cup tomatoes, diced
- Fold wonton skins in half diagonally, then fry in a taco shape; drain.
- Combine creme fraiche and chopped cilantro; mix well. Chill for a minimum of 2 hours; hold refrigerated.
- Place 3 wonton taco skins on a serving plate and fill each with 1⁄2 oz. Napa cabbage.
- Add 3⁄4 oz. smoked salmon to each taco and top with 1 tsp. cilantro creme fraiche.
- Garnish each taco with 1 tsp. diced red onion and 1 tsp. diced tomatoes.
- Place 1⁄2 oz. Napa cabbage on serving plate. Garnish with 1 tsp. diced red onion, 1 tsp. diced tomatoes and drizzle with 1 tsp. of cilantro creme fraiche.
Recipe and photo from Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.