- A study of 63 low-income children ages 3 to 5 from Head Start centers in San Mateo County, CA, shows that they consider anything wrapped in McDonalds branded packaging to taste better than the same items in plain wrappers
- The School Nutrition Association (SNA) has released its School Nutrition Operations Report: The State of School Nutrition 2007, which shows significant progress in the nations schools in converting to a healthier and more nutritious ons
- United Natural Foods, the natural fods industry's largest distributor organization, reported recently that its foodservice sector revenues, led by the school and university market, increased 60% in the past year
- Global Renewable Energy & Environmental network, a best practices research organization, is conducting a study of waste management and is looking for both survey responses and also interview candidates among onsite directors and managers who also deal
- Study Asks Who's to Blame for Childhood Obesity?