- The University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Dining Services has started serving burgers made with locally raised, grass-fed beef
- Starting this fall, Princeton University plans to allow upperclassmen to receive two free meals per week in its residential college dining halls, regardless of whether or not they purchase a dining hall meal plan
- Almost six years after its last campus bar for undergraduate students closed, Princeton University plans to open a new university-operated pub
- Yale University Dining Services has rejected a proposed meal take-out program that would have expanded the schools on-the-go meal options from its dining halls.
- Princeton University has selected three design firms with which it will work to revamp its campus dining halls