Yield: 1 loaf
3 cups flour
1 Tbsp. baking powder
1⁄3 cup sugar
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
1 each egg, lightly beaten
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup sour cream
1⁄4 cup butter, melted
1⁄3 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
1⁄3 cup blueberries, dried
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and baking soda together.
3. Mix egg, buttermilk, sour cream and butter together.
4. Blend the wet and dry mixtures together until moistened.
5. Fold in the cranberries and blueberries.
6. Deposit into a greased 9/5” loaf pan. Bake for 50 to 65 minutes, until tester comes clean.
7. Cool, then wrap for several hours before serving
Recipe by Bill Doyle, Catering Manager, Stryker
Medical, Mahwah, NJ