- The Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) award program is extending its call for nominations to October 1
- Jean Ronnei, director of nutrition services for the St. Paul (MN) Public Schools, was named winner of the Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year during the 18th Annual Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence (FAME) Awards presentation
- The FAME Awards Committee has announced it is acccepting nominations for the 2007 FAME program, which recognizes management excellence among foodservice professionals in the K-12 schools segment...
- Susan Woods of Forsyth County (GA) Schools has been named the 2008 FAME Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year
- Strongsville (OH) City Schools and Dairymens Milk & Ice Cream Co. have been named the grand prize winners of the second Leadership in School Nutrition Award