- The The Huntsville/Madison County Airport Authority has approved a long-term food and beverage concession agreement with Air Host Inc., for the Huntsville (AL) International Airport,
- Centerplate has inked a long-term contract with Tourism Whistler, which operates the TELUS Whistler Conference Centre in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
- Levy Restaurants, a unit of Compass Group, will open a 9,000-sq.ft. high-end destination restaurant as well as a 3,000-sq.ft. grab-and-go eatery in St. Louiss Central West End area, reports the St. Louis Business Journal.
- The Middleby Corp. has entered into an agreement to acquire New Star Holdings International, Inc., which markets the Star, Holman, and Lang foodservice equipment brands
- Five leading food suppliers have struck an agreement with The Alliance for a Healthier Generation advocacy group to establish voluntary guidelines for snacks and side items sold in schools