- Supreme Foodservice AG has filed a $125 million complaint in a United States court against UK-based Compass Group plc,
- Compass Group PLC announced that its profit fell 9.7 percent in the first half of its current fiscal year
- Waterbury (CT) Hospital has filed a federal class-action lawsuit against US Foodservice, the nation's second-largest food distributor, alleging it overcharged the hospital and other clients
- Compass Group Plc says it's on track to achieve its cost-savings target for this year and the sale of the company's travel concessions business is ``progressing well''
- Compass Group PLC will sell off its Selecta vending-machine unit and reduce the number of countries in which it operates from more than 90 to around 60 to 65 over the next 12 months.