- Sodexho Alliance SA reported a 10.9% gain in revenues in the first half of its 2006 fiscal year
- Compass Group PLC has announced that it had settled two lawsuits filed in the United States by competitors claiming damages following allegations of corrupt activities in some of its contracts with the United Nations
- Sodexho Alliance reported sales for the first nine months of its 2006 fiscal year were 9.87 billion Euros, up 5.9 percent from the comparable period in fiscal 2005
- Compass Group PLC will sell off its Selecta vending-machine unit and reduce the number of countries in which it operates from more than 90 to around 60 to 65 over the next 12 months.
- Compass Group Plc says it's on track to achieve its cost-savings target for this year and the sale of the company's travel concessions business is ``progressing well''