- Compass Group PLC will sell off its Selecta vending-machine unit and reduce the number of countries in which it operates from more than 90 to around 60 to 65 over the next 12 months.
- Fitz, Vogt & Associates, Ltd., has announced the retirement of founder Carl Fitz, who is transferring ownership to private equity firm Weatherly Group LLC and the remaining senior management of the company
- FoodHandler, Inc., parent BarrierSafe Solutions International (BSSI) has been acquired by private equity firms Linden LLC and The Edgewater Funds
- Compass Group plc has announced the sale of its Select Services Partner (SSP) travel concessions business for 1.8 billion ($3.2 billion)
- Private Equity Firm Buys Into Compass Corrections Unit