YIELD: 24 servings
1 cup Hoisin sauce
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 tsp. ground ginger
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
3 lbs., 8 oz.pork tenderloin, fat and silverskin removed
2/3 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce
1/3 cup water
2 tsps. Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce
2 tsps. Asian sesame oil
1 lb. jicama, julienned
12 oz. napa or green cabbage, shredded
8 oz. carrots, julienned
6 Tbsps. toasted sesame seed
24 flour tortillas (8-inch), warmed
12 cups Asian Slaw
- FOR THE PORK MARINADE: In bowl, whisk together Hoisin sauce, ketchup, light soy sauce, ginger and cinnamon until blended.
- Coat pork on all sides with 1 cup marinade; refrigerate 2 hours. Reserve the rest of the marinade for service, refrigerated.
- FOR ASIAN SLAW: In a bowl, whisk together plum sauce, water, soy sauce andsesame oil until well blended; reserve. Combine jicama, cabbage, carrots and sesame seeds. Toss with dressing until lightly coated. Reserve refrigerated until service.
- TO FINISH PORK: Bake in 350°F oven, turning occasionally, 30 to 40 minutes or until cooked to an internal temperature of 160°F. Slice thinly across the grain; wrap in foil and keep warm.
- FOR EACH SERVING, TO ORDER: Brush 1 tortilla with 1 Tbsp. marinade. Place 2 oz. pork on tortilla; roll up. Serve with 1/2 cup Asian Slaw.
Recipe and photo from Kikkoman.