- Humana, Inc., has opened a new dining area along with offices and meeting/conference space in a row of previously vacant historic buildings located adjacent to the companys corporate headquarters tower in Louisville
- Aramark Business Services has opened its newly refurbished Tower Caf in Aramark's corporate headquarters building in Philadelphia
- Property owner Girard Estate will put Aramark Tower up for sale
- Levy Restaurants, a unit of Compass Group, will open a 9,000-sq.ft. high-end destination restaurant as well as a 3,000-sq.ft. grab-and-go eatery in St. Louiss Central West End area, reports the St. Louis Business Journal.
- Aramark Corp. reported net income of $30.9 million, compared with $261 million in the previous 12-month period, for its fiscal year ended September 30, 2007